Friday 5 September 2014

BIBA Top Kurta Collections By Royaletag


I received a call from one of my friends today morning while I sips tea in balcony, he was telling me “hey why not you write a topic of fashions” .  After call received I asked question myself why not!  Just after finishing tea I opened my laptop and went through my website, where I have listed many fashions accessories including shirts, kurtas, kurtis, etc for men and women.

Took 10 minutes to think for which brand I will write so that friend will feel good to read and able choose right collection. So many brands come to my mind and finally decide two write about BIBA brand.

I’ve written many posts on ethnic wear but not on Indian traditional wear, hop  you guys like my posts and share your comments.

Ok, before focusing my top best collections, I want to give you some basic knowledge about the Biba brand.  When it comes to traditional wears, kurtas brands in India, one renowned and most popular brand comes in our mind is BIBA, which offers latest stylish, fashionable and in affordable price. Since 1986 this brands offers many collections to men and women in various colors.

 There are so many stores and showrooms available in every city, one who can get Biba dresses according to their range, choice and style. Here I am listing some and latest Biba kurtas which are not only looks good but also comes in budget range.

Let’s look...at  my favorites from the collection :

Biba Floral Print Women's Straight Kurta


This vibrant printed kurta features fagotting hem and sleeves and gives simple stylish. Best for to wear any festival or in everyday. Wear with slip-on-flats and legging to look beautiful.

[ Find out Best of  BIBA  Kurtis that includes Kurta Collections]

Biba Festive Half Sleeve Solid  Kurti


This red color kurti  crafted in cotton fabric to comfortable feel and stylish look all day. Its pin tucks, full button placket and band collar win hearts of thousand young fashionable ladies. If your first date or first day in office then wears this red color half sleeve solid kurti with leggings and strappy sandals to impress your boss and office colleagues.

Biba Festive 3/4 Sleeve Self Design


This is my one of favorite kurta I love to wear when I go to temple of attained any festival events.  I look beautiful in this dress. Hop so you may also look once wear with blue denim jeans, metallic heels and jaw-dropping chandelier earning. You can see the picture how golden jacquard vines all over crafted to give rich look.

Festive Sleeveless Printed Kurti

Once wear this blue kurti with leather sandals and favorite colored leggings, I am sure all smile eye will be on you. Crafted in bohemian flowers and peacocks with multi-stripped trip to give complete devotional feel.

Sleeveless Floral Print Kurtis

crafted in synthetic fabric and designed in bold prints adds to feel comfortable in all-days whether you are in office or attending a festival event. You never feel any type of uncomfortable. Wear this kurti with chappals and colorful bangles to steal the attentions of the audience.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! You can shop women’s pink kurti online in latest designs at Aurelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
    kurti

    ReplyDelete